So this weekend i took a little trip to Emilee's bridal shower, on the way there i stopped to see my cousins in St. George, I got to hang out with Carter who is so freakin cute! we had such a fun time... he giggled and made me laugh so hard i about pee'd my pants. I can't beleive he is getting so big! I'll have to post pictures of the bridal shower later i'm still waiting on Nat to send them to me, but it was a blast and i realized that i missed Cedar SOOOO much and i'm ready to go back!!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Trip To St. George
So this weekend i took a little trip to Emilee's bridal shower, on the way there i stopped to see my cousins in St. George, I got to hang out with Carter who is so freakin cute! we had such a fun time... he giggled and made me laugh so hard i about pee'd my pants. I can't beleive he is getting so big! I'll have to post pictures of the bridal shower later i'm still waiting on Nat to send them to me, but it was a blast and i realized that i missed Cedar SOOOO much and i'm ready to go back!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment